You’re Engaged! Great Ways To Make The Announcement
Congratulations on your engagement! This is such an exciting time in your journey as a couple! Have you shared your big announcements with friends and family? Making the most out of sharing this special news is key – there are many things to consider prior to making this change “Facebook official”! Take a look through our helpful tips below to get you started on the right track!
- Your favorite people should know in-person. Family members and close friends is a great start to announcing your engagement. Set a date, gather your nearest and dearest, and pop the champagne because you’re getting married!
- Extended friends outside of your circle will want to hear about your engagement too! This could be in-person or an excited phone call!
- Need an excuse to celebrate? How about throwing an engagement party!
- More often than not, we share special news using various avenues of technology. Before sharing this on social media and changing your Facebook status to “Engaged”, send a friendly email! Don’t forget to attach photos and let your friends share in the excitement as they ooh and ahh over this special moment! Also, if you’re really on your a-game, add your wedding website to your message and share your “How We Met” story, the engagement – all the fabulous details! Check out The Knot’s free wedding website options here!
- Set up a fabulously fun or true to tradition engagement photo session for your “We’re engaged!” mailed announcement!
Should you have any questions about Wedgewood Weddings services and packages, don’t hesitate to contact us at 866.966.3009 or email us at email@example.com! You can always leave a comment below too and we’ll respond as quickly as possible! With over 30 years of award-winning Valservenience®, Wedgewood Weddings offers unique options and services that differ from other venues. We’re happy to advise you with all aspects of your special day and we appreciate you taking the time to read our blogs each week.
We Want to Hear From You!