Top 10 Things To Do Once You’re Engaged
Congratulations! You’re officially engaged! This is such an exciting time! You’ve shared the news with friends and family, you’ve got the ring, now what? Here’s 10 things to do once you’re engaged!
1. Let those closest to you know that you are officially engaged! Even though they may have ‘known’ it was going to happen – or not – it is always fun to announce it to them in your own way!
2. Decide on and invite your closest friends and/or family members to be a part of your special day as part of your wedding party. These include bridesmaids, groomsmen, flower girls, ring bearers, etc.
3. Throw an engagement party or have one thrown for you!
4. Begin your research on what type of event you want to have – where the ceremony will be and whether it will be a cocktail party or full-seated reception.
5. Begin determining your budget and who will contribute what.
6. Start making your guest list!
7. Figure out when you want to have your wedding – summer, spring, fall, winter?
8. Start researching venues for ceremony and reception options.
9. Start looking through bridal magazines and online resources like the Wedgewood Weddings blog to start getting ideas for how you would like to accessorize your wedding.
10. Determine your wants vs. your needs and start prioritizing them!
Best of luck! Any questions? We would be happy to answer!
Should you have any questions about Wedgewood Weddings services and packages, don’t hesitate to contact us at 866.966.3009 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org! You can always leave a comment below too and we’ll respond as quickly as possible! With over 30 years of award-winning Valservenience®, Wedgewood Weddings offers unique options and services that differ from other venues. We’re happy to advise you with all aspects of your special day and we appreciate you taking the time to read our blogs each week.
We Want to Hear From You!