Essential Wedding Accessories Checklist!
With so many details to take care of before your special day, it’s easy to end up feeling overwhelmed or worried that something important will slip through the cracks. To help ensure your wedding goes off without a hitch, the pros at Wedgewood have compiled a checklist of essential accessories you won’t want to forget. From signage to cocktail napkins to seating charts to cake toppers, our list covers everything you’ll need for your wedding day.
Your ceremony is likely to be one of the biggest highlights of your wedding, so of course you’ll want every detail to build a memory you can treasure forever. Consider adding some of these accessories to make your ceremony even more special:
1) Signage is a great way to welcome your guests to your wedding or provide directions and information that will help make their experience at your wedding more enjoyable. You can also use signage to display other fun, personal messages.
2) Unity Candles, Sand Ceremony Sets and Other Unity Ceremony Accessories are a beautiful addition to any wedding. Wedgewood offers a variety of these accessories, from nickel-plated stands to Seashell Sand Ceremony Sets with beach-themed bases, so you’re sure to find the perfect fit for your special day.
3) Flower Girl Baskets and Fresh Flower Petals are a must. Wedgewood has a variety of designs to choose from that are sure to wow your guests and make your flower girl feel special.
4) Ring Pillows give you a more elegant way to present your beautiful rings.
5) Individual Bubble Containers and Petal Cones add flair to your affair and help give your ceremony a personal touch.
6) Ceremony Programs keep your guests informed and make great souvenirs. You can even add one to a memory book later!
Click here to see some of Wedgewood’s gorgeous ceremony accessory options.
Sign-In & Gift Tables
1) Guest Books and Pens allow your friends and family to leave you a personalized message, creating a collection of comments you’ll be able to cherish for the rest of your life.
2) Seating Charts ensure your family will be grouped together at the same table during your wedding dinner and reception. You can also pair liked-minded friends together or even play matchmaker with a singles table!
3) Escort Cards are a classy way to help your guest find their assigned seats, ensuring that all the hard work you put into creating the perfect seating chart doesn’t go to waste.
4) Framed Photos are a creative way to show your personality as a couple and/or honor family members who are no longer able to attend your special day.
5) Card Boxes keep your wedding cards organized and make sure that nothing gets lost . You’ll thank yourself for having one come gift-opening time, trust us.
Click here to see some more great ideas from Wedgewood.
1) Cocktail Napkins are a wedding necessity that just begs for customization. We love napkins that are personalized with facts about the wedding couple.
2) Cake Knives and Servers are an important, and easily forgotten, wedding essential. Wedgewood can help you take your cake cutting to the next level with customized knife and server that you can keep as a memento of your special day.
3) Cake Toppers are sort of like the icing on the cake — or the icing on the icing. These Porcelain Love Birds are just one of many adorable options.
4) Candy Stations are a sweet treat your guests are sure to remember and love.
5) Wedding Favors are a great way to thank your guests for being a part of your special day and give them something to enjoy even after the wedding has ended.
6) Toasting Flutes add a special flair as your guests drink to fond memories and share anecdotes about you and your new spouse. You can even customize your flutes for one more personal touch!
For even more fun reception ideas, click here.
To learn more about how Wedgewood can help you find the perfect wedding accessories and plan your special day, stress free, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-966-3009.
Should you have any questions about Wedgewood services and packages, don’t hesitate to contact our friendly Wedgewood team or leave a comment below! With over 30 years of award-winning Valservenience, Wedgewood offers unique options and services that differ from other venues. We’re happy to advise you with all aspects of your special day and we appreciate you taking the time to read our blogs each week.
We Want to Hear From You!